[Sca-cooks] Brand new to the list

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Nov 22 16:07:22 PST 2004

Greetings Da,
>   I come from the Barony of Ruantallan east, being a cook looking for
> people who cook Looks like the right place to be to me. I keep watch
> first then gradually get more active.
Welcome to SCA-Cooks!
>  Da
>  List of various awards for cooking if you really need banner waving.
I don't think we need the banner waving. However, please tell us a bit
more about yourself. Do you cook mainly large feasts or do you prefer
to cook medieval dishes for yourself or for pot lucks and such? Do you
have a particular time period or culture that you try to cook for?

Or, and this is open to others, What is your favorite medieval dish
which you've cooked and why?

Stefan
PS: Where is the Barony of Ruanthallan East? Is there also a
Ruanthanllan West? Or do you mean the East Kingdom? I don't think I've
heard of this group before. If you know why the group selected the name
and what its meaning might be, I'd love to have the details for one of
the placenames-msg files in the Florilegium.
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com