[Sca-cooks] Maybe It Is Rocket Science: Bread

Samrah auntie_samrah at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 18:20:02 PST 2004

It may well not be fun for everybody.  But if you have healthy hands and wrists (no tunnel carpel) and a mate (or anyone) who is trying your patience, it can be a really beneficial experience done all by hand, no mixer.  Really helps in the anger management department, and then you have something wondrous to eat!  Fortunately, my dear Galen has been a candidate for sainthood for the past several years, and so the bread made here has just been because we needed good bread or pyroskis (Russian deep fried meat & egg pies, probably spelled wrong)!

Samrah
Kiri wrote:

I'm not a bread person...baker, that is.