[Sca-cooks] OP/OOP- Whiiiiinnnnee!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Mon Nov 22 18:43:16 PST 2004

At 06:23 PM 11/22/2004, you wrote:
>Laura C. Minnick wrote:
>
>>Today I am 40.
>
>Lainie,
>I turned 63 about two weeks ago...and I celebrated!  To be honest, I've
>had far more fun since I turned 40 than before...granted, I met my sweetie
>before I actually turned 40, but not long...I was 38!  And that's about
>the same time that I found the SCA...
>
>Look at it this way...it beats the h-e-double toothpicks  out of the
>alternative!
>
>Kiri

Yeah, when you put it that way... :-)

I was just shy of 35 when I found my sweetie. There's a lot about the past
5 years that has really sucked- like a Hoover. But I wouldn't trade him for
anything in the world. I'm old enough to appreciate what I've got! (Too bad
so much of me seems to be depreciating! Double chin? Whaaa? Where did that
come from? I want to see that warranty!)

Lovely roommate Regina and our friends Dan and Ellen and I went to lunch
for my birthday. Everything we like is closed on Monday, and most aren't
open for lunch anyway. :-( so we went to the brewpub down the street. Nice
little lunch- I had the pork chops and they were really good. And a Black
and Tan brownie for dessert (sinful dark brownie with butterscotch chips
and a butterscotch sauce all over it) oh yum!

Too busy this week- I'll do penance next week...

'Lainie