[Sca-cooks] OP/OOP- Whiiiiinnnnee!

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 22 18:23:39 PST 2004

Laura C. Minnick wrote:

> *sob!*
>
> It's Dead Kennedy Day. And that means...
>
> Today I am 40.
>
> *Why is gravity suddenly affecting me more?
> *Who stole my body in the nights while I was sleeping and left my
> mother's in its place?
> *I look like my driver's license photo- does this mean it's time to
> quit drinking and stay home?
>
> On the good side- I am 40 and not yet a grandma. A first in the
> women's line in my family!
>
> Yes, I'm going to whine and snivel. :-) It's the one day I can get
> away with it!
>
> 'Lainie

Lainie,
I turned 63 about two weeks ago...and I celebrated!  To be honest, I've
had far more fun since I turned 40 than before...granted, I met my
sweetie before I actually turned 40, but not long...I was 38!  And
that's about the same time that I found the SCA...

Look at it this way...it beats the h-e-double toothpicks  out of the
alternative!

Kiri