[Sca-cooks] OP/OOP- Whiiiiinnnnee!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Mon Nov 22 17:41:43 PST 2004

*sob!*

It's Dead Kennedy Day. And that means...

Today I am 40.

*Why is gravity suddenly affecting me more?
*Who stole my body in the nights while I was sleeping and left my mother's
in its place?
*I look like my driver's license photo- does this mean it's time to quit
drinking and stay home?

On the good side- I am 40 and not yet a grandma. A first in the women's
line in my family!

Yes, I'm going to whine and snivel. :-) It's the one day I can get away
with it!

'Lainie