[Sca-cooks] edible gold leaf almonds ( was naming things on menus)

Dorothea Mordan chandler at smart.net
Mon Nov 22 18:57:44 PST 2004

Hello cook's list,

I am fairly new to the list and am here in beautiful Woodsboro,
Maryland, aka Highland Foorde.

I do a small amount of gilding and one of my suppliers sells edible
gold leaf with the item name "GoldGourmet" by Crocodile. The company
(wholesale distributor) is Sepp Leaf, www.seppleaf.com.
The web site should give you prices & whether or not they will sell to
individuals. They have retailers that carry some of their products. I
have not searched Crocodile for other distributors.

If Sepp will sell to you I have confidence that their prices are fair.
If they won't sell to someone without a business you can contact me off
list.

Wherever you purchase this I would request an MSDS (Materials Data
Safety Sheet) on the product.

Dorothea

Dorothea C. Mordan
Chandler Designs
800-529-8475
www.cdlimited.com
Note cards, prints, photo albums, sketch books, picture framing, photo
retouch