[Sca-cooks] Maybe It Is Rocket Science: Bread

Samrah auntie_samrah at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 23 02:13:40 PST 2004

Actually, I've always used Nucoa margarine.  Somebody sent me some horrors of margarine thingy (I can forward it to list, if you like, probably bore you all stiff).  Anyway, rather than go in with straight margarine which can be a bit expensive (I used to bake 4 batches at a stint), I was thinking oil might be healthier.  Now, I have a better price for butter, but I am thinking half half.

Thanks guys!  Bless you Selene, dear.
Samrah

PS  When I was at my correct weight, yeah its been 10 years ago, I had my cholesterol checked.  Used to eat a horrendously sinful amount of eggs.  Doc loved my cholesterol so I have never believed the egg thing.

Susan Fox-Davis <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:
Oh, that old thing... Frankly, I think Samrah is better off making the
recipe as written and enjoying the bread in moderation than adding
trans-fats and other bad goo that they put into margarine.