[Sca-cooks] OP/OOP- Whiiiiinnnnee!

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Nov 23 04:58:12 PST 2004

Happy birthday, kiddo! I knew you were somewhere this week, but couldn't
remember the exact day, so your prezzie will be late.  (I'm mailing it
on Wednesday.)
Be thankful--you could have gotten your grandmother's body (as did I),
instead of Mom's <g>.  Just wait until you need bifocals! (heh, heh, heh)
Mack the Cat says "happy birthday" from one orange being to another.
--maire