[Sca-cooks] OP/OOP- Whiiiiinnnnee!

nickiandme at att.net nickiandme at att.net
Tue Nov 23 05:32:01 PST 2004

Oh Lainie,

Don't worry - its not so bad.  Next Monday I turn 49.  Just shy of half a century - and don't think my sisters who are 1 and 2 years younger than me aren't rubbing that phrase in.

I don't have any grandchildren yet either - of course my one and only is only 5 years old. Just take a nice hot cup of chocolate with a peppermint stir and some marshmallows and cuddle up with your favorite book.  Or learn something new.  I just learned how to use an inkle loom this week.  So, now my winter will be full of belts, ropes, etc.

Kateryn de Develyn