[Sca-cooks] Why they don't make chocolate yogurt

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Nov 23 22:50:24 PST 2004

Anne commented:
> Oh, but chocolate chips and pecans work admirably in vanilla or plain
> yogurt!
> > nutmeg.  I have tried chocolate and it
> > just doesn't work out, as they say, the yogurt adversely affects the
> > flavor.
> >
> > Aelianora de Wintringham

So, why is this? I wondered about this myself. Why would chocolate
syrup stirred throughout the yogurt be more affected by any sourness
caused by the culture compared to chocolate chips? Because the
chocolate chips are more concentrated in a smaller area than the syrup
would be?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas