[Sca-cooks] test

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Nov 24 06:45:02 PST 2004

> testing to see if non-threaded e-mail is showing up for me

Yes, it does show up. But people appear to be reading and addressing
their email in threaded order. :) (I've seen my own postings show up but
if they aren't tagged onto an existing very active thread, I don't start
to see responses until days or weeks later. :)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"The toad beneath the harrow knows/exactly where each tooth-point goes,
The butterfly upon the road/Preaches contentment to that toad."
			- Rudyard Kipling