[Sca-cooks] Re: Why they don't make chocolate yogurt

Brett McNamara brettmc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 07:32:15 PST 2004

Actually, this probably a misfortune of access.  Stonyfield Farms is
readily available most places I shop.  It's organic and the
acidophilus is still potentially live; it's my preferred brand if I'm
in a yogurt mood.

http://www.stonyfield.com/OurProducts/OrgYogurts.cfm

They're not the cheapest, but they do have flavors like "Vanilla
Truffle" and "Moo-La-La Double Chocolate."  Perhaps it's the
artificial stabilizers that don't like chocolate?  Anyway, you can get
this stuff in Jersey easily enough.

>From the Whole Milk Vanilla Truffle, "our family recipe: cultured
pasteurized organic whole milk, naturally milled organic sugar,
organic cocoa, inulin, organic natural vanilla flavor, natural
flavors, pectin. contains: s. thermophilus, l. bulgaricus, l.
acidophilus, bifidus, l. casei, and l. reuteri live active cultures."

Wistan