[Sca-cooks] Re: Why they don't make chocolate yogurt

Rikke D. Giles rgiles at centurytel.net
Wed Nov 24 15:10:34 PST 2004

On 2004.11.24 07:32, Brett McNamara wrote:
> Perhaps it's the artificial stabilizers that don't like chocolate?
> Anyway, you can get this stuff in Jersey easily enough.

Well, I make my own yogurt, and it's got no artificial anything in it.
I have only tried chocolate powder (a disaster) and melted chocolate
(which hardened in the fridge and became like chocolate chips).  I have
yet to try chocolate syrup.  I hate that Hershey's syrup though, so
might have to do my own or find something better.

One thing I'm doing different now is I'm putting the flavor in after
the yogurt is made and cooled in the fridge.  So I basically just mix
in a glob of whatever flavor I want when I get ready to eat it.  I
haven't tried chocolate this way yet, but am thinking the syrup might
be the way to go.

Imagine if it works... cinnamon chocolate yogurt.  YUM!

Aelianora de Wintringham
Barony of Dragon's Laire
Kingdom of AnTir