[Sca-cooks] Pirozhki`s (was Maybe It Is Rocket Science: Bread)w

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 24 07:51:06 PST 2004

Bill Fisher wrote:

>When I worked in a restaraunt, I would get harassed by one
>of the other staff members for always wearing gloves when I
>prepped large amounts of chilis.
>
>I was late to work one day for some reason or another, and
>and the guy who harassed me the most wast assigned chili
>prep.  He eschewed the gloves in his manliness, but I
>got there in time for him to take his first bathroom break.
>
>Chili really isn't all that water soluble,  it took him a few
>minutes before he began to dance....
>

>Cadoc

This story isn't about revenge, but rather simply amusing...or maybe you
had to be there...

Several years ago, we went into a Thai restaurant in Richmond, VA.  My
husband ordered the Green Curry, which he loves.  The waiter asked if he
wanted American hot or Tha hot.  When Jim responded that he wanted Thai
hot, the waiter became quite concerned and asked him if he was sure.
Jim said that he really did, at which point the waiter went away shaking
his head.  When he brought out our food, he sat there and watched Jim
eat, totally amazed that Jim was thoroughly enjoying it!

Kiri