[Sca-cooks] Period Gifts in Jars and Baskets

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 10:32:29 PST 2004

--- Sharon Gordon <gordonse at one.net> wrote:

> 20) A short illuminated cookbook (nicely printed or photocopied if you want
> to do this for lots of people) featuring an ingredient and a jar of the
> ingredient.

Wow.  I really like this idea.  I happen to have one of those 'Oberon' stamped leather journal
covers (the one with the Celtic zoomorphs) which would make a fantastic cover for a cookbook such
as this, and a few pots of fresh Calligraphy ink and pens...

Thanks for the idea, Sharon!!  I'm not the best Illuminator in the Known World, but I know someone
who is....

William de Grandfort

=====
Every heart to love will come... but like a refugee.