[Sca-cooks] Question

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Wed Nov 24 11:15:59 PST 2004

I didn`t realize how much information was going to come out of the wood work
so to speak.
 The book I am doing is Koge  Bog  by Salomone Sartorio Printed in1616.
Sounds Italian more then Danish to me oh well.
The 14th was my mistake in hearing thats what I get for half listening to 6
conversations. Mistress was most unable to reply when she asked me what time
period I thought it was. Gasping from the floor she recomposed herself long
enough to reply I was talking to some one else about ah under gowns of the
14th . At which point she was again indisposed to speaking. Aparently she
still is having a hard time speaking to me with out breaking out in great
gales of laughter. I do hope it wears off soon.
 Da