[Sca-cooks] Cuskynoles

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 24 13:33:06 PST 2004

>>>Mince Meat Ravioli..... wihtout a doubt.
>>>
>>And what in the world does meat, minced or otherwise, have to do with the
>>Terrible Cuskynole?
>>

>Sorry... I meant Mincemeat.... you know, the chopped fruit crap they try to sell you in pies this
>time of year...
>

>WdG

My mincemeat has actual minced meat in it, thank you.  I will be serving
some of the batch I made for Food TV at Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow.
 Shoot was on 9/22 so it should be aged to perfection about now.
 <http://home.earthlink.net/~selene/kitchen/id74.html>

I can see where the non-meat modern jar mincemeat would resemble the
fruit melange in cuskynoles, however.

Selene