[Sca-cooks] Cuskynoles

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 15:39:38 PST 2004

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 17:14:10 -0600, Anne <juliane.rose at gmail.com> wrote:
> Fruitcake -- in the trash??? Are you *crazy*?  There are so many good
> things to do with it ... doorstops, shoulder pads, garden edging ...
> :)
>
> Anne

Trebuchet ammo!

Actually, most people forget, you are supposed to soften fruitcake
with a good liquor before eating it. (I've used a good burbon, brandy, or rum)

But then again, I am  biased 'cause my family makes good fruitcakes.
(or is that are fruitcakes who drink liquor....I always get that one
messed up...)

When you do that, it makes it far more interesting ;-)

Cadoc

                                    - William Gibson