[Sca-cooks] Cooking Answers from a Stupid Poophead

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Nov 25 08:14:44 PST 2004

You guys (meaning all of you out there that maintain prodigious amount
of useful data) need an FAQ section or something, so that you could give
these clueless idgits comments like:
"At present, I have kiliwump gigs of information on medieval cooking.
Are you sure you really want ALL of it <evil grin>?"
--maire, having a lazy turkey-day morning, 'cuz all I have to do is the
salad, the relish tray, and the green bean casserole (yes, THAT
casserole.  One doesn't mess with that particular tradition)