[Sca-cooks] Cooking Answers from a Stupid Poophead

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Nov 26 07:18:54 PST 2004

You're welcome, ma'am (doing little curtsey).
We had my friend's family's traditional jello salad as well, which was
some sort of cherry jello with fruit cocktail in it.
And the usual turkey-and-trimmings, and a nice bottle of local plum wine
(mutual friend owns a winery ;o)
--maire, original green-bean casserole poster