[Sca-cooks] HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Brett McNamara brettmc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 12:07:57 PST 2004

Lots to be thankful for here.  Though, to be truthful, I'm usually
just happy to be done with the family obligation and the adventures in
cooking.

This year was non traditional, or, "Just what can we do with this half
gallon of really good olive oil and half pound of garlic cloves?"  We
went Italian, which was more of a challenge than you might expect;
there is a non-dairy requirement as well as no tomatoes.

This year's dairy free pumpkin pie was awesome.  I probably shouldn't
have put raw garlic in the pesto *burp*.  Still, it tastes good second
time too.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Wistan