[Sca-cooks] HAPPY THANKSGIVING

R J chaingangorg at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 25 20:10:58 PST 2004

> Wistan commented:
> This year's dairy free pumpkin pie was awesome.
> I probably shouldn't
> have put raw garlic in the pesto *burp*.  Still,
> it tastes good second
> time too.

> > Stefan wrote
> > Well its probably better in the pesto than in the
> > pumpkin pie! :-)

> Cadoc wrote
> Depending on how you spiced it, that would not be a
> bad idea.

 Ohhh that would have been bad!
 Mom makes her pie with a pint of apple butter to
replace the evap. milk, as it happens. ( referring to
the previous "pumpkin pie" thread )
 She used fresh spices from my kit, and baked it
yesterday, allowing it to cool and set today.
 I would be happy to beg the recipe if anyone wants
it.

 AEsa