[Sca-cooks] Sekanjabin Origins now vinegar

The Borg The_Borg1 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 27 20:42:51 PST 2004

I have a recipe for vinegar. What I need is some way to document my recipe.
Basically I use the put wine in a bottle formerly holding vinegar and set in
the sun. I then enter the vinegar in A&S contests. Well, one undocumented
one, so far. I got a lot of encouragement. I want to document it so I can
enter it showing it off in a salad dressing and a pickle of some type. I'm
thinking eggs maybe.

Elewyiss