[Sca-cooks] was idiots, return of loaned items

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Nov 28 09:19:05 PST 2004

When we were packing to head off to war and a group kitchen, I wrote
Caelin's name on the outside of each and every pot, pan, and spoon with
a "sharpie" marker. Two years later the names are still visible. (But
not the knives, wasn't sure if the ink would a)last or b)mix with the
food. Didn't take the best knives at all) Pyro, HTH