[Sca-cooks] Aluminum

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Nov 28 09:36:23 PST 2004

"I seem to recall"(tm) once hearing of Napoleon at a dinner party giving
the honored guests their place settings of Aluminum, while the regulars
had to make do with the usual gold forks and spoons- something about the
complicated chemical extraction process making it actually more
expensive than the gold set.
Pyro