[Sca-cooks] beer in food and some Florilegium comments

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Sun Nov 28 14:20:48 PST 2004

Chris Stanifer wrote:

> Kai,
>
> Can you run a virus checker on your computer, please?
> I keep getting a virus notice when i open one of your
> e-mails, and my e-mail program shows your messages
> coming in with a plain text attachment.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chris
>
> =====
> Through teeth of sharks, the Autumn barks.....
> and Winter squarely bites me.

Greetings to Kai,

Yes, you should (as should everyone) run a virus checker
which has up to date virus signatures.

In addition to that, could you please configure your
eMail client to send plain text messages to SCA-Cooks
instead of MIME encoded.

That option may be what is leading to Chris' concern.

Thanks.

Vincenzo

--
Martin G. Diehl

http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=MGD

Reality: That which remains after you stop thinking about it.
  inspired by P. K. Dick