[Sca-cooks] beer in food and some Florilegium comments

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Nov 28 23:58:27 PST 2004

Kai commented:
> Saint Phlip answered to me:
> > Search engine is on the main page, top right, marked as "SEARCH"
>
> Well strike me deaf cos I'm blind already. Thanx. I never, _never_ ever
> thought of looking there, just believed the link was somewhere in
> hiding, or the site was written with or for some strange hermetic
> program...
Er, no. The problem lies more with the site if you aren't finding it
easily. That placement was in fact selected by my webhost when he
developed the search link for the site. I just haven't gotten around to
moving it somewhere else.

Where would it have been more obvious? Should the text be changed to
something else or additional text added? I have considered adding it to
the top of the left-hand index where are the sections are added. Or
possibly on each index page where the individual files are listed.

I am always open to suggestions for the Florilegium which will make it
easier to use or benefit the Known World.

I also appreciate those that have made donations to keep the
Florilegium running. I'm debating some way to give them credit, but
since PayPal didn't offer me the option of asking if it was okay to
list their names, I'm not going to do anything until I've contacted
them and asked if it was okay or whether they wished to remain
anonymous.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas