[Sca-cooks] 12th Night

KristiWhyKelly at aol.com KristiWhyKelly at aol.com
Sun Nov 28 20:43:46 PST 2004

Wait!  The feast is going to quite wonderful, Really!  If the  conditions are
what frighten you that really shouldn't be a concern.  We  really are making
up for the conditions.

Second hand information about our kitchen really shouldn't influence your
decision on whether the feast will be edible.

Give us a chance!  $10 isn't really all that much of a risk!

We'll be posting our menu in the next week and I'm sure there'll be a lot  to
tempt you to staying for the feast!

Grace

In a message dated 11/28/2004 4:22:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,