[Sca-cooks] 12th Night

chirhart_1 at netzero.com chirhart_1 at netzero.com
Sun Nov 21 20:44:46 PST 2004

     Everyone cooking under pressure needs all the support of the people they can get . This is there big day,don't discount them just
because the moons out of phase or the autocrat did not get them a better site. Iv had worse pressure put on us in a inclosed warm firehouse while packing up, then I had during the cooking phase and
we had cooked for well over 400. I for one will be there.
                                                   Master Chirhart

P.S.  ( How soon people forget the people whom backed them up when peril was near )