[Sca-cooks] 12th Night

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Mon Nov 29 10:33:52 PST 2004

Also sprach <kingstaste at mindspring.com>:
>  We set it up on at least two buffet tables, however we don't have nearly
>the numbers it sounds like you get for the Atlantian 12th Night, we do our
>local Baronial 12th Night that
>  gets a couple of hundred people.  Still, it is workable, and if you put
>  Court after Feast, people will stick around or come back.
>  Christianna
>

>  Do I detect another Ruantallan cook here in?
>  Da
>

>Sorry, you lost me there.  Say again?
>Christianna

Ruantallan is an East Kingdom group in Canada. There seems to be a
little confusion as to where you're from. But then, many of us are
from _neither_ Atlantia _nor_ Ruantallan ;-).

Adamantius

brioche!" / "If they have no bread, you have to say, let them eat
brioche."
Rousseau, "Confessions", pub 1782

Holt, 07/29/04