[Sca-cooks] Location, was: 12th Night

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 29 10:48:01 PST 2004

Ah, I understand now, I was missing a geographical reference. Thank you
Adamantius, for pointing me in the right direction.
No, my lord Da, I am not from Canada or anywhere close, I am from the
Kingdom of Meridies, Barony of the South Downs, which is roughly overlapping
the modern city of Atlanta, Georgia (sort of a parralell universe kind of
thing, don't y'all know, eh?)   ;)
Christianna

>  Do I detect another Ruantallan cook here in?
>  Da
>

>Sorry, you lost me there.  Say again?
>Christianna

Ruantallan is an East Kingdom group in Canada. There seems to be a
little confusion as to where you're from. But then, many of us are
from _neither_ Atlantia _nor_ Ruantallan ;-).

Adamantius