[Sca-cooks] "Banned Foods" sortof still is: "Kingdom" National Dishes

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Nov 29 13:03:25 PST 2004

> We've had Royals in the past declare chocolate period, but of course that's
> the sort of thing that's a big joke, and as I've said before, I've had Royals
> express an interest in steak or some other treat, which we may or may not be
> able to afford for the whole hall, but hey, that's the way we play the game
> isn't it?

*shrug* we can't really help who gets to be the royals. If for some
reason they are unable to eat anything but steamed chicken or are on the
twinkie-only diet, you cut money out of the feast budget that would
otherwise serve them 'real' food and use it for their unfood. If you
want to do something in addition to the regular food for them, take up a
collection or whatever.

But, as one of our Once and Future Dukes learned to his sorrow, if you
peeve the cook, you won't get your steak and potato no matter how
childishly you demand 'em in your whims.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"The toad beneath the harrow knows/exactly where each tooth-point goes,
The butterfly upon the road/Preaches contentment to that toad."
			- Rudyard Kipling