[Sca-cooks] Kiri's Medieval Kitchens article

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 30 05:12:03 PST 2004

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> Kiri commented:
>
>> I'm also teaching a
>> class on Medieval itchens, sort of an overview beginning with the
>> Norman conquest and running through Tudor times.  Obviously this will be
>> very high-level, and I'll be showing lots of pictures.
>
> This sounds like it would make a wonderful article for the Florilegium
> (or elsewhere).
> hint. hint. :-)
>
> Stefan

Actually, I did write an article on the High Medieval part...I think I
may have already sent you a copy of that.  It was published in our local
newsletter and was intended to be part of a Compleat Anachronist that
never quite materialized.  If you don't already have the one I've
written, let me know and I'll send it to you.  I may try again to put
together the rest of the CA now that I'm doing this class.

Kiri