[Sca-cooks] Starter went 'Pffft'

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Tue Nov 30 18:42:22 PST 2004

Terry Decker wrote:

> >> Think of it as better living through chemistry.
> >
> > Coworkers at Union Carbide often said that during the
> > 1970s -- but I never knew exactly what they meant.
> >
> > Martin G. Diehl
>
> It's an old Dupont advertising slogan,

You got me there ... I didn't own (or want to own) a TV set
in the 1960s ... 'missed out' on so much popular culture.

Hhmmmf ... 'popular culture' ... that just might be yet
another oxymoron.

> commonly given voice in the 1960's
> just before or after firing up a joint.
>
> Bear

Vincenzo

--
Martin G. Diehl

http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=MGD

Reality: That which remains after you stop thinking about it.
  inspired by P. K. Dick