[Sca-cooks] turnips

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Fri Oct 1 07:46:00 PDT 2004

i was not , in fact, requesting that the entire list drop the discussion
about beets on my behalf, i dont care that much one way or another about
them.
i was just prefacing MY question with a
"and now for something completely different"

i have no idea how to interprete this as "censorship".
as i said i do not own a television, and rarely see any modern commercials,
although i can quote some old ones word for word.

nothing in MY post was discussing extensive removal of bitterness, or
discussing rutabegas in any way

although i do find that older, tougher purple and white turnips are tough,
stringy, and less tasty... as well as slightly bitter.
the ONLY mention i made of any sort to this effect was "youngish turnips,
nice and tender"...... i fail to see how this means i am using rutabegas????

apparently you object to my question, i do not know why... sorry it bothers
you.
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...