[Sca-cooks] turnips

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 08:31:19 PDT 2004

Which is obviously not how I preferred to do it for that particular
feast since i had to assemble them in a hurry for some reason or
another :-)

Sorry I was  slow in my response but I haven't been crawling my
e-mail much as my family was in town for my birthday this past
week.   I even got my hair cut for it :-p;

Cadoc