[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks) onion soup...

BeckysQuilt at aol.com BeckysQuilt at aol.com
Fri Oct 1 18:25:35 PDT 2004

hi,
I would like to use bread bowls for service. I was thinking of your standard
French onion but I am open for suggestions. Period would be nice but my
priorities are presentation and something people will really eat. Us Ansteorrians
are hungry people. Oh, and I will have an industrial kitchen to work in.
I have done smaller feasts before and helped in many larger ones but this is
my first bid for a big event. Last weekend, my team and I placed 2nd in
Elfseas' Iron Siege cook-off, done Iron chef style. It was such a hoot and so much
fun that we decided to shoot for the stars. Bids are due at business meeting so
I have a lot of paper work to do before then. Thank you for answering my plea
for help.

Wish us Luck,
In the pursuit of True Honor,
Lady Elizabeth Dabernoune