[Sca-cooks] German Translations, Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 17, Issue 3

M C Grasse grasse at mscd.edu
Mon Oct 4 10:30:33 PDT 2004

Greetings  Serena, Huette, the list and all,

Pardon the delay, I am just now trying to catch up with too many
digests.  Things here have gotten interesting and my little A&S feast
may suddenly become a Crown Tourney feast so I am falling back on
Rumpolt as an old and familiar friend for the menu.  That means I will
be adding more material to the website.

To the person who asked for a good German Dictionary to use for odd or
migrated words in translations from Rumpolt: