[Sca-cooks] My apologies for multiple copies

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Oct 4 22:16:55 PDT 2004

Oops. Somehow I got the address for this list copied into the CC: field
of multiple copies of my monthly Florilegium article which I send out
and I didn't notice this before I sent them. This was *not*
intentional. You should have gotten a single copy, and that addressed
to only SCA-Cooks.

Again, my apologies.

Stefan
> Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 00:40:00 -0500
> From: Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com>
> Subject: [Sca-cooks] Stefan's files for October
> To: Trimaris mailist (via Jacquetta Grimaldi)
> 	<jacquetta at oldenfeld.org>,	"West Kingdom, Oertha (via Baron Khevron)"
> 	<khevron at warpmail.net>, "West,	Atenveldt maillists (via Baroness
> 	Christy)" <baronesschristy at usa.net>,	SCA-Arts-Sciences maillist
> 	<artssciences at lists.gallowglass.org>
> Cc: SCA-Cooks maillist SCA-Cooks <SCA-Cooks at ansteorra.org>
>
> Greetings to gentles across the Known World,
>
> Here is a copy of my Florilegium article for October, detailing what is
> new in the Florilegium this month.

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com