[Sca-cooks] Feast nutrition levels

Sharon Gordon gordonse at one.net
Tue Oct 5 07:59:36 PDT 2004

Most feasts seem to have a pretty good range of nutrients among all the
offerings.  One thing that is hard for me to get a sense of is what might be
the total calorie intake of people who are fully feasting on everything that
is available.  I am interested in the calories for a woman and a male
fighter assuming no dietary restrictions.  Does anyone have their recipes
from a feast in Dietpower or MasterCook?  If so you can create a recipe that
serves one and specify portions of other recipes such as
1 cup Salat
1.5 cups Chicken Soup
1 ounce wheat bread
4 ounces Fresh Apple Cider
1/2 ounce Herbed Fresh Cheese
2 Garlic Olives
1 Spiced Almond
3 cherries
4 red grapes
etc
to estimate an average total for each type of person.

Nutritional Totals would be interesting too if you can export the info or
paste those in as well.

Sharon
gordonse at one.net