[Sca-cooks] Re:McGee's On Food and Cooking due in November

Pat mordonna22 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 09:04:27 PDT 2004

There is an article in the November Discover Magazine on McGee, and why fish smell the way they do.  It includes a brief exerpt from his new book, and mentions that the new work has a greatly expanded section on fish.
I used to really look forward to my monthly issue of Discover, but doubt if I will renew my subscription.  Like so many things these days, they've gone commercial, and by pandering to the masses, they've lost the very thing I found valuable.

Pat Griffin
Lady Anne du Bosc
known as Mordonna the Cook
www.mordonnasplace.com