[Sca-cooks] wish me luck...

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri Oct 8 20:55:01 PDT 2004

Ok, so I'm lazy. I said I would teach a class at Kingdom Crusades, with
the theme Lecture/Roundtable on Medieval/Renaissance use of herbs and
spices... bring your questions and your curiousity.
We'll see how it goes. I really love to teach, and the idea has me
jazzed, but everyone including me admits I'm too darned pooped to do
something really structured tomorrow. :)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"I have always maintained that librarians are the ultimate
share-your-toys people, and that the worst punishment you could inflict
on any of us is to offer to show us an incredibly useful free resource
but only if we swear not to tell another living soul about it."
-- Marylaine Block