[Sca-cooks] Please forward to Nanna

nickiandme at att.net nickiandme at att.net
Wed Oct 13 08:50:46 PDT 2004

This person mistakenly sent me this email.  I don't have her name on my website and I didn't sponsor a Cook's Symposium. Could someone please forward it to Nanna?

Thank you
Kateryn de Develyn

Hello,

My name is Camas Davis and I am the research and travel editor at Saveur
magazine, a food magazine based in New York.  I've been trying to find a way
to contact Nanna Rognvaldardottir, the Icelandic cookbook author and
historian to talk to her about Icelandic cookery, and came across her name
on your website in relation to a Cook's symposium you ran in 2001.  Is it at
all possible that you still have a way to contact Nanna, and if so would you
be so kind as to let me know how I might get a hold of her?  Or if you do
not feel comfortable giving me her contact info, would you mind contacting
her for me, and letting her know I'd like to interview her about Icelandic
cooking for a story I'm working on?

Thanks. Let me know if this might be possible!

Sincerely,

Camas Davis
Research & Travel Editor
Saveur Magazine