[Sca-cooks] The size of rissoles - erratum - mea culpa

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 17:57:36 PDT 2004

Hrm.

My typical breakfast is:

Coffee
1/2 cup of irish oats (before cookin) w/ about a teaspoon of honey.
3 scrambled eggs (no oil)

I'll do my OJ with my lunch.

I think I read it in Dr Agaston's _South Beach Diet_ that if you should avoid
high sugar items in the AM and have them with lunch.  It shocks the system
and causes the insulin to spike and blood sugar to rise.

My sister had similar problems with her morning OJ making her sugar all
wonky.  She moved it to her lunch and her sugar evened out, or I think it did.
She isn't complaining about it anymore at any rate. :-)

My Mom has weird metabolistic issues where what she at the night before hits her
after she has breakfast in the morning.

Cadoc