[Sca-cooks] Re: Fwd from the MKCC Facilities Coordonator

Gaylin Walli iasmin at comcast.net
Sat Oct 16 07:01:48 PDT 2004

On Friday, October 15, 2004, at 09:14  PM,
sca-cooks-request at ansteorra.org wrote:

> Yeah, same thing happened to me, except it was a private note. I'm
> still
> working out my response.

The notes were forwarded by me personally and intact. Keep in mind that
the public notes on this list could easily be looked up in the
Ansteorra archives by anyone, member or no. That I forwarded them was
merely a convenience because I had them. I could have easily simply
reminded the facilities coordinator, who is the person to which
facilities questions should be addressed, that she could look them up
online on her own. I merely cut out the middle man.

As for the private note, Phlip, you addressed it to me, the Class
Coordinator, not the person in charge of facilities, to whom you should
have address it. That is why I forwarded the note to her, private or
no. I was not the person to answer it. I am not in charge of facilities
and make no decisions regarding them.

iasmin

Iasmin de Cordoba, 2004 Cook's Symposium Class Coordinator
iasmin at comcast.net