[Sca-cooks] Life is Grand...

Craig Jones drakey at webone.com.au
Sat Oct 16 08:31:58 PDT 2004

Ah... Life is grand...  Managed to claw back enough time to spend most
of today cooking...

Sekanjabin Syrup,
Garlic Torta,
Mixed Greens Torta,
Almond Macaroons,
Waffres,
Daryoles,
Nucato,
Angel Food.

Bog standard fare for me and I must have cooked most of the recipes at
least half a dozen times...  Just a little bit of each recipe...  Wafer
iron was being a pain in the *ss.  Kept sticking and the waffres,
although crisp were still a bit too doughy for my liking...

I'm setting up my pavilion at tomorrow's tourney for the consorts and
will be providing drinks and tidbits for them as they watch their lords
(and ladies) bring them honor upon the list field.

Life is grand indeed...  It's 1am here, so it's time I turned the ovens
off and went to bed...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Drakey.