[Sca-cooks] Re: flue cure?

CLdyroz at aol.com CLdyroz at aol.com
Sun Oct 17 19:42:31 PDT 2004

In a message dated 10/16/2004 12:12:57 PM Central Daylight Time,
sca-cooks-request at ansteorra.org writes:

> Knowing what we know now about the medical advantages of various foods, what
> historical recipes for soups and salads do you think would help the most for
> warding off the flu?
>
> Sharon
> gordonse at one.net

Well, what little research I have done on the matter, seems that there is a
fruit soup that was good for those who were with fever-it is made up of
pomegranate juice, apple juice and some other juices, and sugar and almond milk. It
makes up into a rather pink concoction...just remember to strain it first,
before serving <sheepish grin>

The vitamin C content alone is enough to cure whatever ails you!

Roz
 I wonder what rock I buried that documentation....