[Sca-cooks] A little help

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Thu Oct 28 19:01:08 PDT 2004

Hi folks,

I'm having a problem.

Does anyone know where I can view an online original (French) text of Le
Menagier? I can't seem to find one anywhere. Specifically I am looking for
the original French "Candied Orange Peel". Much to my horror, my version of
LMDP (Brereton & Ferrier) has that specific page MISSING!  Grrrrrrrr And I
cant find it in the Miscellany. That chapters' not complete right? At least
I couldn't find it.

As well, is there anywhere where I can view actual manuscripts? I have a
little trouble maneuvering around La National Bibliotheque de France site,
so I'm not even too sure if its there. <sigh>

Micaylah