[Sca-cooks] A little help

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Oct 28 19:50:08 PDT 2004

The French title is different.
Brereton, Georgina E.
Sources :    Le mesnagier de Paris / texte éd. par Georgina E. Brereton,
1994

The descriptor is Mesnagier de Paris (français ancien).

The easy way to find it however is to skip the BibNationale and use this
link---
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/menagier/

Thanks to Cindy and Greg they have linked and provided large portions of it.
And they include the link to Gallica version of the Pichon edition.

Johnnae llyn Lewis