[Sca-cooks] A little help

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Fri Oct 29 10:31:51 PDT 2004

> The French title is different.
> Brereton, Georgina E.
> Sources :    Le mesnagier de Paris / texte éd. par Georgina E. Brereton,
> 1994

Um, I don't have that version. I have the 1981 edition and I am missing
pages 278-279.

> The descriptor is Mesnagier de Paris (français ancien).

I have never seen it called "mesnagier". Am I missing something?

> The easy way to find it however is to skip the BibNationale and use this
> link---
> http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/menagier/

This online text is not complete. Not that I am complaining mind you, I use
it for reference very often. What I am looking for at the Bibliotheque is
actual digital images of the actual manuscript.

> Thanks to Cindy and Greg they have linked and provided large
> portions of it.
> And they include the link to Gallica version of the Pichon edition.

I must be missing M. Pichon's link as I don't see it anywhere.

Micaylah